By registering on the site Ero-ex.com the user is obliged to familiarize with the rules of our resource.
Dating site Ero-ex.com (hereinafter referred to as "Ero-ex" or "Service") is an intimate dating service that allows registered users to post personal information on their profile and communicate with other users of the service.
If you do not accept these Rules, you can not use the Ero-ex service and should not leave the Messages on the site.
Use of the Site
- You may use the Service solely for personal, non-commercial use.
- You may not transfer your right to use the Service to other persons.
- Accordingly, you will not:
— use the Service for any commercial or business purpose;
— use your access to the Service or the information received at Ero-ex for the distribution of unsolicited communications, emails, and so on;
— to enter without the consent of Ero-ex in agreements with other users of the Service, not to offer to other users to enter into an operation for any goods, works or services; Do not use the Service for the dissemination of advertising or illegal propaganda.
- You do not undertake to use Software that is intended to automate the communication process while using the Service, as well as other unapproved Ero-ex software, with the exception of Internet browsers.
- Third-party sites that link to the Service are not checked or selected by Ero-ex. You access and use these third-party sites and their use at your own discretion and at your own risk.
- The login and password are provided to you for personal access to the Service and shall not be disclosed or communicated to third parties.
- If you believe that your password has become known to others, you must immediately report this to Ero-ex, as you are responsible for the unlawful actions taken with the use of the password, and not Ero-ex.
- All messages sent by Ero-ex and their attachments are reserved exclusively for the addressees of such messages and other persons entitled to receive them.
- Ero-ex and the Service can automatically generate e-mails for information or entertainment purposes. By using the Service, you agree that you will receive these messages and that these messages that you receive may be typical.
- Ero-ex provides entertainment services and information services and, as a consequence, deals with the transfer, storage, processing, translation and other actions with messages from third parties without their selection or modification of their content.
- You agree that Ero-ex is not obligated to check the contents of the Messages on the Service and all Messages are posted on the Service, provided that Ero-ex is not required to monitor or evaluate the materials or materials contained therein.
- The opinions expressed in the Messages are the opinions of their authors, not Ero-ex.
- In particular, but not limited to, Ero-ex is not responsible for any comments, comments, or comments made in the message.
- Ero-ex does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or reliability of the information and materials contained in the Notices or the Service and is not liable for any damages or damage arising from the use of such materials.
- If you are not satisfied with the contents of the Messages or the Service, please contact the Administration.
- The Administration has the right to delete in whole or in part, as well as to edit the Message at its own discretion.
- Ero-ex has the right to use information about users, as well as materials published by you on the Service and which are publicly available, in particular for the purpose of developing promotional materials and for other purposes.
- You agree that you will not use the Service for the purpose of placing, transmitting through the Service statements, materials and communications that:
— are illegal and may result in civil, criminal or administrative liability;
— violates the rights of third parties to objects of intellectual property;
— contain harmful objects such as computer viruses, trojans, worms, logical bombs or other malware or data;
— are or may be construed as offensive, pornographic, aggressive, slanderous, discriminatory, calling for violence, obscene, provocative hatred or racist;
— may be considered as business or commercial communications, and Messages intended to promote goods, works or services of any persons other than Ero-ex or the Service;
— Supports any unlawful actions, including, but not limited to, terrorism, harassment, gambling or the sale of prescription drugs, weapons or drugs;
— addressed to persons under the age of 18 or intended to organize meetings with persons under the age of 18;
— contain any prohibited materials, including, but not limited to, passwords, medical information, secret government or military information or confidential information about any person;
— damages the reputation of the Service, Ero-ex or justifies, encourages, supports or provokes the above.
- You agree to defend Ero-ex from liability arising out of your use of Ero-ex and your Messages.
Please pay attention :
You use the Site solely at your own risk. The known risk of using the Internet lies in the fact that people may not be the ones for whom they are being issued. Users must be over the age of 18, but people can provide inaccurate, unreliable or illegal information, behave in an improper manner or violate the law. Ero-ex does not have the ability to verify the veracity of allegations from other users. In terms of communication only you can make decisions on your own, and Ero-ex recommends that you take some caution. By using the Service and its services, you agree to this and accept the risks described above. Ero-ex asks users to be particularly careful about other users of personal data, such as their last name, address, telephone, email address, place of work, place where you are.
Ero-ex provides and maintains the Service for your entertainment on a "as is" basis.
Ero-ex is only responsible for providing services with reasonable care and does not provide other warranties with respect to the Service;
In the light of the foregoing, Ero-ex is not liable for damages and damages of any kind, including without limitation direct damages, lost profits, even if these were the result of circumstances that you reported to Ero-ex, and Ero-ex will NOT be bound Compensated to pay compensation, including, but not limited to, the following:
— Whatever the accuracy of the information on the Service, as well as breaks and delays in the provision of services;
— Violation by any person of any rights to intellectual property objects of third parties related to the use of the Service;
— Any damage caused by the impact of viruses or other malicious software that may affect the software and user's computer may damage the data and other objects if it results from the access to the Service, the use of the Service or the receipt of e-mail messages from Ero -ex and its partners;
— The availability, quality, content and nature of other Internet sites owned and operated by third parties ("Third-Party Sites"), links to which are in the Service, as well as any actions with Third-Party Sites (relating to cookies, personalized files data, confidential information, purchases of domain names, etc.). For such questions you should be in touch with the Administrators of the Third Sites;
— Accessibility, use and / or disclosure of any information or Messages or any materials provided by You by Ero-ex not authorized by third parties;
— All warranties and obligations to which this condition applies.
Ero-ex does not guarantee that the work of the Service will be continuous and error-free.
- Ero-ex has the right to terminate this Agreement and immediately terminate access to the Service in case of violation of any of these Terms and Conditions. Also, the deal may be immediately terminated by any party at its discretion.
- Termination of the agreement will not affect the rights received by the Parties during the period of the Agreement.
- Ero-ex does not bear responsibility in case of impossibility to fulfill obligations under the Agreement, if such impossibility has arisen as a result of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the reasonable control of the Parties, including including problems in the work of the Internet, communications, fire, fighting, flood or other natural disasters.